This website is owned by Natrasol Sea Products Pty Ltd. (ABN 95 168 711 037) of 54 Victoria Street Ulverstone Tasmania 7315.
If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website.
- All copyright in the website design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software relating to this website belong to or is licensed by Natrasol. Australian and international copyright laws protect this copyright.
- Subject to paragraph three, no material from this website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, uploaded, transmitted, reused, re-posted, published, or framed within another website without Natrasol’s prior written permission.
- Natrasol grants you permission to download one copy of the material on this website in the usual course of operating your web browser, for your personal non-commercial use. You may also print hard copies of the material on this website for non-commercial use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on that material.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, branding and get-up (trade dress) on this website belong to Natrasol or its licensors. Natrasol does not give you any licence or right to use them.
- This website has been compiled by Natrasol based on current general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Natrasol refuses all liability for any errors or omissions contained in this information or any failure to update or correct this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness, and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice where necessary. Without limitation, all information about products and their use:
- shall be taken as a guide only as their use is also affected by local soil, climatic and other conditions:
- should not be relied upon by you as a substitute for seeking professional advice in relation to the use of the products;
- is provided subject to the user's overriding obligation, prior to use, to assess and control any risks arising from the use of the product that Natrasol cannot anticipate or control; and
- should be viewed and downloaded or printed in its entirety so that you have all the information that has been made available.
- Nothing contained on this website is to be interpreted as a recommendation to use any product, process or formulation or any information on this website in a manner which infringes the intellectual property rights of any person, company, or entity. Natrasol makes no representations or warranties that use of the information on this website will not infringe such intellectual property rights.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Natrasol makes this website and its contents available on an "as is" basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this website or its contents.
Limitation of Liability
- The use of the information on this website is at your own risk. Natrasol, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents and other representatives will not, under any circumstances, be liable for any injury, loss or damage arising out of or related to the use, or inability to use, the information on this website or provided through this website by email.
- This limitation of liability includes, but is not limited to, compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and third party claims.
- Subject to obtaining prior written consent, Natrasol permits linking to this website, provided that the full html page is loaded. Any such links must not incorporate Natrasol’s trademarks or service marks, and must not be used to disparage or otherwise detrimentally affect the reputation of Natrasol.
- Information on this website may include links to the websites of others. These links are provided for your convenience only.
- Natrasol does not warrant that information on any third-party websites are free from errors or infringements of intellectual property rights, nor does Natrasol authorise any such infringement by providing these links.
You agree to indemnify Natrasol, its directors, employees, shareholders, agents, and other persons involved in the creation of this website for all damages, losses, penalties, fines, expenses, and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website.
This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy, trade mark infringement and breaches of the Australian Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth).
Jurisdiction and Severance
- If you access this website in a jurisdiction other than Tasmania, Australia, you are responsible for compliance with the laws of that jurisdiction, to the extent that they apply.
If you have any further issues or questions, please contact Natrasol!